Mongolia All-In Tour
(Min. of 2 pax)
RATE: PHP118,888.00 per person based on twin sharing
Travel Date: September 24/October 29/November 26/December 22, 2019
Kempinski Khan Palace
Traditional Ger Camp
CX 912 MNL 0805 HKG 1035
CX6202 HKG 1325 ULN 1805
CX6201 ULN 0750 HKG 1225
CX 919 HKG 1420 MNL 1635
• Round Trip International Airfare via Cathay Pacific
• 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation
• 3 Nights Stay on a Traditional Ger Camp
• Daily Breakfast
• Meals as per Itinerary: 5B, 4L, 5D
• Transfers, tours and admission fees as per Itinerary
• English-Speaking Tour Guide
• 1 Bottle of water per person per day
• Travel Insurance for 70 years old and below except infant
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
• Airline Tax/F-Tax: USD95.00 (subject to change)
• Philippine Travel Tax: PHP1,620.00
• Mandatory Tipping for Guide: USD30.00 (to be settled in Mongolia)
DAY 01 MANILA – ULAANBAATAR (D)
Check in at NAIA, 3 hours before departure time. Upon arrival in the Airport meet and greet the tour guide and proceed to your welcome dinner at a local restaurant.
DAY 02 ULAANBAATAR – TERELJ NATIONAL PARK (B/L/D)
After breakfast inside the hotel, proceed Ghenghis Khan Monument, it was erected in 2008 and known as the world’s largest equestrian statue. At the base of the monument visitors can visit an archaeological museum, try on traditional Mongolian costumes and tour the numerous portraits of the Khan lineage. Visit Turtle Rock that is situated on the hillside of a mountain covered with larches and granite rock then proceed to Aryapala Meditation Center. Have lunch on a local Ger Camp then visit nomadic family for a Horse ride. After the tour, have an overnight at Ger Camp.
DAY 03 MONGOL NOMADIC & HUSTAI NATIONAL PARK (B/L/D)
After breakfast in the camp, drive early in the morning to Mongol Nomadic Camp to attend a show that presents nomadic lifestyle of XVIII Century Mongolians. The show will begin at 10:00 am. After the show, enjoy the lunch in Mongol Nomadic Camp then transfer to Hustai National Park – a special protected area in Mongolia. Experience the wilderness where they operate to conserve ecosystem, biodiversity and historical monuments. The park is home to Przewalski horse or Takhi in Mongolian, however aside from this wild horses there are other experience you may try around the park (on pax account). After the tour, have an overnight at Ger Camp.
DAY 04 ELSEN TASARKHAI AND KHARKHORIN (B/L/D)
After breakfast in the camp, proceed to Elsen Tasarkhai – a part of the Mongol Els sand dunes that presents a unique combination of Mongolian mountains, forests and Gobi-Type landscape in one location. Have lunch at local Ger Camp and visit local family for Camel Ride along the dunes. Then transfer to Kharkhorin in the afternoon to visit local attractions.
DAY 05 ULAANBAATAR (B/L/D)
After breakfast, transfer to Ulaanbaatar to have free time on your own leisure – you may visit National History Museum, Gobi Store, Galleria Souvenir Store and Bogd Khan Winter Palace. In the evening, attend the traditional folk art performance at 6:00 pm then transfer to hotel for dinner
DAY 06 ULAANBAATAR – MANILA (B)
After breakfast, pick up at the hotel lobby then transfer to airport for your flight back to Manila.
• Minimum of 10 adults must travel together
• Non-Refundable Deposit of USD150 is required upon booking
• Rate and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice
• Rate is valid for PHILIPPINE PASSPORT HOLDERS only
• Surcharge will apply for foreign passport holders
• Charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation
Mention classified.ph when calling seller to get a good deal.