- Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Scheduling and preparing checks;
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintains historical records by microfilming and filing documents.
- Disburses petty cash by recording entry; verifying documentation.
- Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy
- Proven accounting experience
- Familiarity with basic accounting procedures
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and keen to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Well organized
- Can speak English language
Mention classified.ph when calling seller to get a good deal.