X-Termite CONTROL you mix with water in an 8 to one ratio (water to powder). Make enough to paint it on the affected wood area and make sure you shake it well before painting in on in the affected area. It is clear and there is no cleanup necessary unless you see excessive residue. Wait five days and check to see if you have “sawdust piles”. If you do reapply. This works on woods but unless you drill holes and spray into the individual bamboo sections it will not work on bamboo. Remember a little goes a long ways. Save the solution for future use. HINT: If you have furniture or drawers (as examples) or anything you can move outside in the sun for three days that will also kill termites. They need moisture and cooler temperatures to survive.
4 ounces = P330.00
Welcome to our product family. Below you will find product information, how to order and directions for use for each product. Thank you for ordering…and please give us a call or email us if you have additional questions.
FIRST WHAT IS IMPORTANT:
1. We GUARANTEE results or your money back.
2. IT IS FAR LESS EXPENSIVE THAN OTHER PRODUCTS.
3. The products are non-toxic to humans and pets (canine and feline).
4. Delivery can take a week depending on where you are in the Philippines, but typically less, dependent on the shipping method you select. Note: We normally ship via Phil Post.
5. You can order in bulk (and get a discount) but you will be very surprised at how effective very small quanThank youes are, how long it lasts and the infrequency with which you have to use it. Please carefully read the directions.
Note: Sales representatives do not have inventory typically (only samples) and are not authorized to receive payment. Unfortunately there are both product imitators and unscrupulous people masquerading as company representatives. At any time you wish you can verify identity by calling the office. We do this for your protection.
HOW TO ORDER: Please provide the information below when calling, texting , using FB messenger or email. Please check pricing on the back page.
a) The name of the person you want it to be shipped to.
b) Ship to location:
c) Your company name:
d) Your name:
e) Email address (for tracking information):
f) Contact phone number(s):
g) Company address (if different):
Payment methods are: Metrobank (Direct Deposit), Palawan or PayPal and RCBC (cash card) card loading.
The above information we will keep on file so when you reorder minimal information will be required…An example Txt or Email: Hi, This is Joshua with (company name) and I need X amount of product Y. Please send the invoice so I can pay it and you can ship. For reorders we try to keep is simple.